One of Airbus Helicopters’ most successful light aircraft, the H135 (formerly known as the EC135 T3/P3) is known for its high endurance, compact build, low sound levels, reliability and versatility . This twin-engine helicopter can perform many different missions, landing almost anywhere, particularly high and hot, while carrying more payload over longer distances than other rotorcraft in its category.
- MOTOR: 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PW206B2
- PASAGE: 6 passengers
- MAXIMUN WEIGHT: 1459 kg
- CRUISING SPEED: 137 kts / 253 kph
- MAXIMUN SPEED: 140 kts / 260 kph
- MAXIMUN ALTITUDE: 20.000 Ft / 6096 m
- OPERATIONAL RANGE: 342 nm /633 km